Monday, February 15, 2010

Sorry!



Hey everyone. Sorry I havent updated in a while. To be truthful, i havent actually finished a book in months. I started a few but either the character in the story made me sick or the plot was too much like Twilight or it was so long and dull i had to take a nap and never read the book again. So i havent read a full book in a few months but i will finish one soon. I promise.
So GOOD NEWS! Fang, the next book in the Maximum Ride series has come out! So THAT shall be the next book i read! Cross my heart and hope to live to see tomorrow! :) In fact, if i got to get it tommorrow i promise i will give a reveiw in one week. :) If i don't you have full permission to call me an epic fail. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you really do need to update more. :-)

    I can't believe he's making books named for all the characters...maybe I'll read Iggy. XD

    ReplyDelete