Sunday, March 22, 2009

An XD moment

So if you look at the post below this one you will see a review for The Ultimate Teen Book Guild. Well if you look at the comment under it you will see that one of the guys who worked on that book commented! I gotta tell you, it was an XD moment. To have an author of one of the books reviewed here on a blog i started little over 2 weeks ago come on my blog and comment on a reveiw we did on his book makes me so excited! XD And I'm also excited that I now have 8 followers! Oh that makes me sound like the leader of a strange cult. e.e Creepy :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh man--this changes EVERYTHING. I can't just review any book now....now I must review a book that I want the author to comment to me about!!!!!! OH THE PRESSURE!

    verification word: anspi
    definition: the feeling of a desire to distract one's restlessness with plate-spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha yeah so choose wisely. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I was woken up from a sleep for this information!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was interesting and excititng information!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And awesome information.

    That's so cool Kat! I totally wanna go out and buy that book now...

    Veri word: Varmenai. You want the defintion, you look it up.

    ReplyDelete