Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vacation! A tan is all I ever wanted XD

Lol hope that stupid song is stuck in all your heads now! :) But yes, I am going on vacation but I've got a whole big stack of books I'm taking with me so even though I may not post much I will have at least one book to tell you about. I got a few from the library. I read one already, Evermore. It was kinda like Twilight but better, but I'll tell you about that one later. The books I got for vacation are The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman, Set in Stone by Linda Newberry (this ones main character is a guy! I told you I would read one about a guy eventually! So there will be a short pause in the chain of girly books!) and I am Rembrandt's Daughter by Lynn Cullen (not a Vampire :( I was disappointed too). I have a few more that the library I hope I can get before I leave.
Oh and I must tell you all this because even though i was made the fool i must give her props for pulling this prank. My moms friend Donna (you know Donna (inside joke)) texted my mom tonight with this frantic message: "OMG The Presidents Plane just went down in the ocean and everyone is missing! Even the vice president! We are now in Red Alert!" We were all FREAKING OUT! I was trying to get the news on, my mom was texting her to find out what channel and Kierstin kept asking "What happened!" Sam was silently freaking out. And then the text came.....APRIL FOOLS! I was SO MAD! My heart was still freaking out 10 min. later when my dad came home! He just laughed at our gullibleness (is that a word?) to believe everything said on April Fools day.

3 comments:

  1. What song?

    I noticed NONE of the books I recommended were on that list .-.

    Gmail wins the prize for the best and most elaborate April Fools joke. I love those guys.

    verification word: consfork
    Definition: an expert con artist technique, involving duct tape, a nine-month old, and a llama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you dont know the uber annoying song! Its; Vacation, all I ever wanted. Vacation, have to get away. Vacation, wish it would never end. Uber annoying. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come home soon!

    verification word~ mooma. pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete